FELLOWES BINDING MACHINE - THERMAL - HELIOS 60
Thermal binding is a quick, easy way to give any document a perfect “book finish.”
- Ideal for use in the Large Office
- High performance large office thermal binding machine features 1-step, worry-free binding
- Binds documents up to 600 sheets with a maximum combined document thickness of 60mm (6 booklets of 100pages), 20mm covers are the biggest available which will do up to 200 pages.
- Multiple documents can be bound simultaneously maximising speed and efficiency
- Binding process takes 1-3 minutes depending on the size of the document
- Thermo Sense automatically detects the spine width and selects optimum binding cycle
- Heats up in just 4 minutes
- HeatShield™ Safety Barrier prevents accidental user contact with heating plate
- Interactive LED interface ensures this advanced binder is user-friendly
- Audio and visual indicators clearly signal when ready to bind
- 2 year warranty
Fellowes Quasar Wire Key Features:
- Auto Shut Off - Automatically shuts off after 30 minutes of inactivity for zero energy consumption.
- Auto Shut Off - Saves energy and prevents overheating when not in use.
- ThermoSense - Thickness detector automatically selects optimal binding settings
|Item H x W x D (cm)||10.00 x 24.00 x 53.00|
|Item Weight (kgs)||2.6|
|Units per Master Carton||2|
|Qty Per Pack||1|
|Retail Pack Dimensions H x W x D (cm)||32.60 x 14.00 x 56.80|
|Retail Pack Weight (kg)||3.65|